Neither Jesus nor Saint Angela Merici, the foundress of the Ursuline Sisters, allowed themselves to be confined by walls. They both went out into their communities to share what they had received.
Likewise, the facilitators and presenters of the Angela Merici Center for Spirituality will not be confined by the walls of a center. Grounded in a contemplative spirituality and eager to serve the needs of others, our facilitators and speakers would be honored to come to your parish, school faculty, prayer group or community to facilitate a day of prayerful reflection, workshop, parish mission or retreat.
Previous offerings have included, but are not limited to:
- Parish, school and staff days of reflection, workshops, retreats and parish missions.
- Facilitation of groups utilizing contemplative dialogue skills.
- Assisting others to envision and discern the future of their group, church, faith community or organization.
- Workshops on personal development and self-care.
- Various topics: prayer, living contemplatively, reading the scriptures with heart and mind, connecting soul to role, the Enneagram, seasonal offerings, and many more.
The facilitators and presenters of the Angela Merici Center for Spirituality are also happy to meet with you and plan an experience to meet the specific needs of your group or community. Allow us the privilege of serving you as we all work to bring about the ultimate reality of God within ourselves and the world.